Customer Services Free Phone Number: 800 96 535 and:
- Press 1: To place an order or discuss the return of an order, or
- Press 2: To speak with the Customer Service team
- Press 3: If you have questions regarding product quality, as well as medical and technical enquiries, please note this call will be in English
- Press 4: For any billing enquiries
Alternatively, you can contract our Financial Services teams directly on +358 969 37 9592 or [email protected].
Simply log in and you can place your order 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For training purposes and quality assurance, calls to and from Customer Services may be recorded.
All orders will be consolidated every day with a 6pm cut off.
All revenue orders will be shipped by courier and delivered in 3-5 working days (subject to stock and credit approval). No minimum order required.
All revenue deliveries of €50 or more will not incur a delivery charge. Revenue deliveries below €50 will incur a small order charge of €4 if ordered via Phone/Email, and €3 if ordered via Web/EDI.
Diagnostic lens orders will either be:
- Held and shipped together with revenue orders by courier, or
- Where no revenue orders are placed in that same week; diagnostic only orders will be shipped by courier on Wednesday and will not incur a delivery charge.
Special or urgent deliveries (for revenue or diagnostic orders) requested by the customer shall be subject to an additional postage fee of €6.
Lenses purchased directly from Johnson & Johnson Vision can be returned for credit provided:
- They are received back in their original unopened packaging
- Free of stickers, marks, or any other type of package alterations
- Remaining shelf life of 13 months
- Within 90 days following receipt of goods
- Returns of more than 50 boxes need to be authorized by a Johnson & Johnson Vision representative.
Please provide the reason for the return on the shipping documents or using our returns form available online or through a Johnson & Johnson Vision representative.
The company will not accept returns of Diagnostic Lenses or made to order specialty packs. For more details on our returns policy please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
Diagnostic Lens Policy
Diagnostic Lenses are only intended for trial fitting of appropriate candidates, or for the occasional replacement of torn or lost lenses.
Eye Care Professionals may not:
- sell diagnostic lenses
- substitute diagnostic lenses for revenue lenses, or
- give diagnostic lenses away at no charge as product promotions for replacement contact lens sales.