ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology is a new daily disposable lens for patients with demanding days. It has a tear-infused design with an enhanced network of tear-like molecules that integrates with your patient's own tear film each day to help reduce symptoms of tired eyes and dryness.2
8.5 mm base curve/14.3 mm diameter
9.0 mm base curve/14.3 mm diameter
–0.50D to –6.00D (0.25D steps)
–6.50D to –12.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
+6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
Recommended replacement schedule
Single usage: 1-day replacement
|Lens material||senofilcon A|
|Technology||Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) using HydraLuxe™ Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)
(boundary and edge corrected)*
|121 × 10–9 (–3.00D lens)|
(% available to central cornea)
|98% (open eye)|
|Class 1 UV-blocking**||99,9% UVB, 96,6% UVA|
|Center thickness||0.085mm (–3.00D)|
|Package sizes available||30, 90 lenses
1. Euromonitor International Limited; current process; fixed 2015 exchange rates; all channels, defined using standard Euromonitor definitions; 2014 retail value CL sales (rsp terms), defined using standard Euromonitor definitions. “Globally” and “World” defined as top 32 countries of 2014 CL retail value sales (rsp terms). Countries capture 91.3% 2014 CL retail value sales (rsp terms).
2. JJV data on file 2015, 1-week DW study, n=119 soft CL wearers, 81.5% rarely/never experienced eye fatigue.
* All Dk values: Fatt units at 35°C, determined via polarographic method (boundary & edge corrected).
**All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with –1.00D lens.
† % available to central cornea (open eye); compared to 100% with no lens; Brennan NA. Beyond flux: Total corneal oxygen consumption as index of corneal oxygenation during CL wear. OVS 2005;82(6):467–72.
HydraLuxe™ Technology1 uses a tear-infused design – an enhanced network of tear-like molecules and highly breathable hydrated silicone that integrates with your patients’ tear film each day to help reduce symptoms of tired eyes and dryness.1
With ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day, 8 out 10 patients reported they maintained the feeling of eye moisture and rarely experienced eye fatigue.2
New ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day helps effortless blinking throughout the day.
Less frictional energy at the end of the day may be why patients preferred ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day nearly 2:1 for overall performance.3
New ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day was preferred overall vs. a competitor silicone-hydrogel daily disposable. In a study of 119 patients who wore both lenses for a week, patients with a preference chose ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day.4
- JJV Data on file 2015, HydraLuxe™ Technology.
- JJV data on file 2015, 1-week DW study, n=119 soft CL wearers, 81.5% rarely/never experienced eye fatigue.
- JJV Data on file 2015, Minimal Frictional Energy/Sliding Work with ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology
- JJV data on file 2015, masked, randomized, bilateral crossover design, 1-week DW study conducted in the US, n=119 soft CL wearers.